Link here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1DNoQTmlf3FOGNYJaOP9IZeiPRXH01aCWqKlUQMl_ZMY/edit?usp=sharing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Symbolic Worlds
Figured and Symbolic Worlds are all about what we interpret. The world, just like us, are constantly changing, and there are so many aspec...
-
I believe that mathematical terminology is an extremely important and useful tool that we as teachers will be using in the classroom. Terms ...
-
What surprised me most about Jo Boaler's lecture was centered around the idea of one-dimensional mathematics, and how my entire mathemat...
-
My thoughts as a student regarding grades are very limited, and I believe it's because it's the only world I know when it comes to e...
Oh, you're speaking to my heart in this! What a wonderful journey you and you're team are embarked upon! I've been sitting with Robin Wall Kimmerer's work for a while ... slowly, slowly reading and pausing, then re-reading -- there's so very much within it .. and, it echoes ancient understandings of peoples in other parts of the world (my other reference point is the Himalayas ... many of the understandings Kimmerer articulates have parallels in traditional wisdoms of that part of the world, and elsewhere -- loads of interconnections and intersections). Enjoy the journey!
ReplyDelete